Informative And Consent Relative To The Handling Of Personal Data
With the new law D. Lgs. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 (law relative to the protection of personal data), which provides for the protection of person’s and other subjects with respect to the handling of personal data, MARTINELLI ENRICO (Agriturismo Casale le fornaci), located via fonda, 10 San Michele di Moriano, Lucca, Italy responsible of such handling, is obliged to supply information regarding the use of personal data.
According to the above mentioned law, such handling will be conducted according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and of protection of one’s privacy and rights.
It is not foreseen the gathering and the handling of personal data considered “delicate” information, meaning information suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinion, adherence to parties, unions, associations or organisations having a religious, philosophical, political or union nature, nor personal data able to reveal health status or sexual preference.
According to article 13 of D.Lgs. n. 196/2003, we can provide the following information:
The data supplied by the guests: name, surname or company name, address, fiscal code, tax code, telephone, fax, e-mail: will be used for the following possible purposes:
- to supply hospitality;
- managing of accounting and fiscal practices;
- to perform statistics;
- to communicate to the Authorities of Public Safety;
- to organise promotional and marketing operations.
The handling of the information will be carried out through responsible structures to guarantee the safety and the privacy and can also be carried out using manual instruments as well as automated (both computerised and telematic), which can memorise, manage and transmit such data.
If you prefer that your information not be utilised for the reason listed in point 5, you must inform Francesca Buonagurelli, responsible for the handling, who is committed to utilise the data only under the conditions requested by law.
STRUCTURE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HANDLING
The structure responsible for the handling is MARTINELLI ENRICO : located via fonda, 10 San Michele di Moriano Comune di Lucca Italy
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HANDLING
The person responsible for the handling is MARTINELLI ENRICO
RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES CONCERNED
In any moment, the interested party can exercise his rights with regards to the responsible of the handling – contacting him at the address indicatd in point 4, according to art. 7 of the D. Lgs 196/2003, which says:
“Art. 7 – Rights to the access of personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of all personal data concerning him, even though not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purpose and manner of the handling;
- the logic applied in the case of handling carried out by electronic instruments;
- the identity of the structure, of the persons responsible and of the assigned representative according to article 5, comma 2;
- the subjects or category of subjects to whom the personal data can be transmitted or who can have knowledge of such data as assigned representative in the territory of the country, of the responsible persons.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the modification or rather, when in his interests, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the cessation of the use of the data handled in violation of the law, including those of which the handling is not necessary in relation to the reasons for which the data was gathered or successively handled;
- the confirmation that the operations of which letters a) and b) have been brought to knowledge, even with regards to their content, of those whom the data has been communicated or transmitted, except in the case where such operation is impossible or involves an effort with means disproportionate in respect to the rights protected.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in all or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the handling of the personal data which concerns him, even if pertinent to the reason of the gathering;
- to the handling of personal data which concerns him for the reason of forwarding advertising material or of direct sale or for the carrying out of market research or for business communication.”